top of page
Located in a sheltered bay on the northwest side of Case Inlet in south Puget Sound, the marina boasts summer temps perfect for all types of water recreation.
Fair Harbor Marina offers 350 feet of ample guest moorage, accommodating boats up to 120 feet in length.
Our features include:
- 82 permanent moorage slips
- 10 covered moorage slips ranging from 38 to 50 feet
- A security gate with 24/7 accessible live security web-cam
- Fuel dock providing Ethanol free gas
- 20 & 30 amp power service
- The Fair Harbor Store, stocked with supplies, food, espresso, and unique gifts
- Luxurious showers and restrooms
The picturesque lower lawn and garden area of our Pavilion are available to overnight guests, unless previously booked. If you're interested in renting the Pavilion during your stay, please visit our Events page for more details.
At Fair Harbor, we make reserving your marina slip a breeze. Simply give us a call at 253-315-1629 or fill out the form below. Want to see how busy the docks will be during your visit? Check our Event Calendar or take a peek at the Live Web-Cam for a real-time view of Fair Harbor Marina.
Whether you need permanent or transient moorage, we're here to assist you. For immediate information on rates and availability, please contact us directly. Alternatively, you can complete the form below to receive an online quote.
bottom of page