- The Marina
- Photo Gallery
- The Store
- Summer’s Over SALE!
- Vintage Hats, Gloves & Mittens Collection
- Metallic Fish Collection
- Linen Pillow
- Gathered Thoughts – For My Dear Friend
- Gathered Thoughts – For My Beautiful Child
- Gathered Thoughts – For The One I Love
- Copper Charger
- Bark Dish
- Bark Oval Platter
- Bark Cake Stand
- Fish Placemat
- Fish Napkin
- Metal Sign – “Come at Evening…”
- Metal Sign – When in Doubt…Float
- Pillow – Listen
- Branch Vases
- Fair Harbor Gear
- The Beach Collection
- Susan & Scout’s Blog
A short day trip from nearly any port in Puget Sound, Fair Harbor Marina is a popular boating destination. Located in Grapeview, Washington, halfway between Bremerton and Shelton off State Route 3, the marina rests on the peaceful shoreline of Case Inlet in south Puget Sound.
The map shows Fair Harbor’s location in relation to the regional metropolitan areas of Puget Sound, including Olympia, Tacoma, Gig Harbor and to the north, Seattle. You can arrive easily by sailboat, yacht or outboard.
Along the way, you’ll enjoy some spectacular Pacific Northwest scenery bordered by miles of saltwater beaches against the majestic backdrops of the snow-covered Olympic Mountains to the west and the rugged Cascades to the east.
Make Fair Harbor your vessel’s destination … Call ahead or visit this website to make your reservation – we’ll be waiting for you!
How to Find Us
DRIVING DIRECTIONS from Tacoma, Olympia and WA State Ferries
1. From I-5, take the Bremerton Highway 16W exit to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and cross the bridge.
2. From the west end of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to the Purdy turnoff is 7.2 miles. Take the Purdy turnoff.
3. Travel 1.3 miles until you see the stoplight at the Purdy bridge and turn left – cross the bridge.
4. Stay on this road for 4.5 miles to Elgin-Clifton Road where you will take a right. The sign says “To Shelton.” Don’t miss this turn.
5. Travel 11.5 miles to the stop sign in Allyn.
6. Turn left at the stop sign and travel one mile through Allyn. Watch for the sign that says “Grapeview-Stretch Island/Treasure Island.” Turn left on the Grapeview Loop Road.
7. Travel 3 miles to Fair Harbor Marina at 5052 Grapeview Loop Road. The marina is located on the left, on the water side.
1. From I-5, take Exit 104 towards Aberdeen, Port Angeles, Shelton & Ocean Beaches.
2. Travel 6 miles west to Shelton/Highway 101 exit.
3. Travel 14.1 miles to the second Shelton Exit – City Center. Turn right at bottom of exit.
4. Travel approximately 1.8 miles to Railroad Avenue and Front Street. Turn left.
5. Travel 12.2 miles north on Highway 3 to the Grapeview Loop Road. It is signed to Grapeview, Stretch Island/Treasure Island. Turn right onto Grapeview Loop Road.
6. Travel east 4.5 miles to the Grapeview Store and fire hall. Turn left at the stop sign. Go 7/10ths of a mile until you see Fair Harbor Marina on the right side at 5052 Grapeview Loop Road.
From WA State Ferries – Bremerton terminal:
1. Start out by going west on 6th Street towards Warren Avenue.
2. Travel .1 miles and turn left onto Burwell St. (SR-304).
3. Travel .7 miles and turn left onto Callow Avenue.
4. Travel .5 miles and turn right onto Farragut Street.
5. Travel .3 miles and turn left onto Cambrian Avenue.
6. Travel .6 miles and Cambrian becomes the Navy Yard Highway.
7. Travel .1 miles and take the SR-3 ramp.
(If this all sounds too confusing, just follow SR-103 to SR-3 and stay on SR-3 through Belfair and Allyn to Grapeview Loop Road)
8. Travel one mile through Allyn. Watch for the sign that says “Grapeview-Stretch Island/Treasure Island.” Turn left on the Grapeview Loop Road.
9. Travel 3 miles to Fair Harbor Marina at 5052 Grapeview Loop Road. The marina is located on the left, on the water side.